Upon negotiation with appropriate Thawzall staff, there will be a 40% re-stocking fee assessed on all parts and equipment.
Click here for PDF
THAWZALL, LLC hereby extends to the original purchaser of its THAWZALL (“Ground Defrosting, Thawing, Temporary Heat or Concrete Curing Products”) a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a two year time period as indicated below.
The warranty is only valid on “Ground Defrosting, Thawing, Temporary Heat or Concrete Curing Products” purchased and used in accordance with placards and instructions (e.g. Operators Manuals) provided by Thawzall, LLC. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
THAWZALL, LLC will repair or replace (at its discretion) a ground defrosting, thawing, temporary heat or concrete curing product (or component thereof) if it fails to conform to this warranty. In the event a ground defrosting, thawing, temporary heat or concrete curing product is to be repaired pursuant to this warranty, such repair work will be performed by THAWZALL, LLC or at its direction.
The warranty relating to workmanship, materials and labor on THAWZALL ground defrosting, temporary heat or concrete curing products extends for two (2) years from the date of original invoice.
When claiming warranty, you must give Thawzall the VIN number of the machine and date of invoice or original invoice number of the machine or part and Thawzall will determine if the affected machine and part is within the warranty period:
1. To Start a claim, go to our website and complete a warranty claim and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Thawzall will issue an RMA # for the defective part and provide a pre-paid freight return tag or call tag issued through UPS. If the part(s) is not returned within 30 days from the RMA date, you will no longer be eligible for any credit towards the replacement part.
3. You will need to issue a PO for the replacement part and Thawzall will invoice you for the replacement part and freight.
4. Once Thawzall receives the defective part we will inspect and test the part or have our vendor inspect it. If the part is determined to be defective a credit will be issued for only the part cost. If it is determined that the part is NOT defective, you will be a charged for the time it took to inspect and test the part (Labor rate of $100.00 per hour).
RMA – (Return Material Authorization): To ensure processing of warranty claim, a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RA”) must be obtained at the time of claim and prominently shown on correspondence and packages. To obtain warranty and an RMA, call (888) 757-3545 (U.S. Central Time) or E-mail email@example.com. Parts must be returned within 30 days of an RMA being issued to receive credit.
Thawzall Ground Defrosting, Thawing, Temporary Heat or Concrete Curing products must be installed (where applicable), operated and maintained in accordance with all instructions provided by Thawzall, LLC. Failure to follow our installation (where applicable), operating or maintenance procedures and/or use of unauthorized parts may void this warranty.
Purchasers and Users are responsible for the suitability of the products for their application.
This warranty does not apply to:
1. Repairs or replacements necessitated by any cause beyond the control of THAWZALL, LLC including, but not limited to, any malfunction, defect or failure caused by or resulting from unauthorized service or parts; installation (where applicable), operating or maintenance contrary to furnished instructions; local water conditions, handling, shipping or transit accidents; modifications or repair by the user; abuse; misuse; neglect; accident; incorrect power line voltage; power line surge; lightning damage; or fire, flood, or other Acts of God.
2. Repair or replacement in the ordinary course of expendable ground defrosting, thawing, temporary heat or concrete curing product part.
3. Elements and controls whose damage or failure is attributable to corrosion, scale, or dirt accumulations or to low water conditions.
Thawzall, LLC is not liable for labor and other costs incurred in removal, reinstallation, or unauthorized repair of the Ground Defrosting, Thawing, Temporary Heat or Concrete Curing product or for damages of any type whatsoever including incidental or consequential damages.
There are no warranties which extend beyond the description contained herein and specifically liability for any breach of any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a purpose is excluded. The duration of any warranties which may be implied by law notwithstanding the previous sentence (including the warranties of merchantability and fitness) is limited to the term of this warranty. In no event shall Thawzall, LLC be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages arising from ownership or use of any Ground Defrosting, Thawing, Temporary Heat, or Concrete Curing product, or for any delay in the performance of it obligations under this warranty due to causes beyond its control. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty set forth herein is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties. THAWZALL, LLC does not assume or authorize any party to assume for it any other obligation or liability.